Wednesday, December 13, 2006

PayPerPost by Van Vintallicus....

As you know, I've been taking advantage of the technology at hand to make crazy videos for PayPerPost. They pay me for it.

So, not only do they pay me to write about things I'd most likely write about anyway, but they give me money to make absolutely ridiculous little films. I love to do that anyway!

Here's one they paid me to make. The only conditions were that I be a spaz. Yeah, like that's hard to do... I enlisted the help of my old friend, rock and roll circus performer, and alter ego, Van Vintallicus.




Get paid to make videos just like Van does! Check out PayPerPost.
Hope you liked it. Unfortunately, I'm handling all of Mr. Vintallicus's fan mail. Please just comment here, and I'll compile the millions of fan letters and pass them along to him.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great vid Van, you are truly a PPP spozoid. Love the hair too, I should fix my kids' hair like that!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! That is the funniest video I have seen in a while. Thanks for sharing, Van.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

I passed these comments along to Van. He says, "Thank those birds for me, Kev-man. They're sweet. Tell 'em to watch fer me next tour."

(thanks, you two!)

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that is GREAT!!!!!!!!! I hope they feature it on the main PPP blog for you!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! We want more Van!!!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home