Sunday, December 10, 2006

PayPerPost vs Old School Marketing Ideals in the Form of a Big, Dumb Robot....


I haven't been doing all the blogging I should be in the past couple of days.

But it's because I've been working diligently on a crazy film project. It's about PayPerPost fighting a robot. I kinda like it. If I only had state of the art equipment, it wouldn't have taken as long as it did. But with the difficulty I've had with the editing of this two-minute thriller, comes a feeling of accomplishment.

Like PPP, overcoming the hurdles that life sets in your way only makes the end result of your work that much sweeter.

So here's what happens when The Old School Robot of Non-Consumer Generated Marketing comes after the new guys with the new ideas:



And it wasn't a complete waste of time, either. I might not have been typing down my strange thoughts and finding weird stuff to showcase, but I was gettin' paid. Not only did PayPerPost give me the theme for my film, but they paid me to make it. Gettin' paid for havin' fun... Isn't that my dream job?

PayPerPost--get paid for blogging. (and makin' movies!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is GREAT Kevin! Good job!

10:57 PM  
Blogger VC Dan said...

nice!!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Great vid! Best vs. vid I've seen so far ;) and what a good excuse to play with the kids toys too.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

Thanks, everyone!

It totally IS a good excuse to play with the kids toys.

It's not at all the first time I've done this. But it is the first time I was paid to!

Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you liked it.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was super - I agree, best so far. Looking forward to more vids from you!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Totally awesome, Kevin!! "Hey, Robot. Stop it." -- I loved that line! Hahaha!!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home