Friday, December 01, 2006

A Year of Bed Head...

Bed Head the Movie is live!

For those of you who don't know, I spent one year taking a picture of myself every morning. I compiled them into a gallery at my website. It's right here: Shameless Creations . We took that insane gallery of my pillow-styled hair and turned it into a movie. Well, Terri did. Then she made an abridged version.

This is the abridged version:


You can find the one with every single picture (365) right here: Long Bed Head Movie

It was a lot of fun. I hope it makes you laugh.

Thanks so much to my lovely and talented wife, Terri (who sometimes goes by the lovely and talented pseudonym Musing Stardust--or even Terri Muse), who edited the 365 photos of me in the morning into some sort of tangible entertainment. Thanks to the Quickies, my two friends in Milwaukee, who make some of the best music in the Universe, who provided some of that music for this project.

If you like A Year of Bed Head, feel free to jump on over to YouTube and grab a copy to embed. Pass it around. Do what you want with me, I'm sleepy. Bed Head at YouTube

And remember, if you have hair, and you sleep in a bed, you're a Bed Head at least once a day.

I know it says so at the end of the flick, but the gallery has comments that I wrote in the morning. Usually before coffee. Sometimes they're dumb. Sometimes they're not. Most times they are. But if you'd like to check that out, please do.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks again Terri and the Quickies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home