Friday, December 15, 2006

Time, Light, and Money...


I'm behind the times (and oh, so punny), I know.

But I ran across this article today about a physics professor who's pretty sure he's able to prove time travel. He just needs the funding.

So listen up, all you billionaires reading this blog: Send this guy some money!

He's doing it using circulating light from lasers, a la Einstein's crazy-ass relativity theory. I'm sure it's all very complicated, but if I understand, the lasers, bouncing off of mirrors, are formed into a circulating light beam that warps space.

He says we should be able to travel through time within this century. Crrrazy, man. Crazy.

Check it out here:
Time Travelin' Teacher

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a gazillionaire. I will send him some money :eyeroll:

1:16 PM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

I think only a bazzillion would be good startup capital.

With gazillions, a bazzillion is only a drop in the bucket.

Who knows... maybe you could travel to the future, study the market, and come back to make yourself a gazzillionjillionaire!

Do it. Do it!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home