Monday, November 20, 2006

Anticipation

I like Thanksgiving. Not because of what it stands for. Oh, no. If you know me, you know I’m not much of a holiday lover. Nope. I like Thanksgiving because it brings lots of people to one table to be thankful for eating food. Someone(s) work at making the food with love, and everyone appreciates it.

That is a good afternoon.

Ours includes wine, and we try to make it exclude football.

Yeah, I’m obviously the anti-american. So be it. I don’t like Pilgrims raping and murdering the indigenous folk and ultimately stealing their continent and then Thanking them for it years later by talking about how the Indians helped the Pilgrims survive long enough to infect them all with disease or murder them. Yay Pilgrims. Thanks, Indians.
But I loves the turkey and cranberry sauce. Can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home