Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mean Spam

Usually, if anything, I'm mildy amused at the subject lines of mail in my junk box.

You know, it's usually about male-enhancement. Names like Rod Manworth or Jenna Star trying to assure me that it's going to be okay. They've got a product to make my penis bigger, harder, and smarter.

Or Tom Bosly (Bosley, Boslie) talking about hair replacement.

Funny stuff. Mildy funny.

But what about MEAN spam? How often do you see that?

I have to say....

Not that often. Not ever before, actually.

I deleted it before it really hit home what it said, so I can't tell you the name of the author of the spam. I wish I knew. But I wrote down the subject line of an email I received not long ago.

Ready?

Make Money Humiliating Other People's Pets!

What?!

I really, REALLY wish I'd have opened that one.

So there you go: The first piece of mean spam I've received. At least that I've paid attention to.


And please.... even for money....

Don't humiliate other people's pets. Keep it in the family.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gay Degani said...

Hey so you agree that Anne Hathaway's head is DRAWN onto her body??? I knew it must be so.

As for you young man, I miss your mage picture!

10:32 AM  
Blogger K.C. Ball said...

I saw the picture, Gay. Honestly, I was under the impression that Anne Hathaway was a CGI creation, you know, like Gollum and the Incredible Hulk.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So I googled that spam and apparently it is to "tap into a $40 billion pet supply industry". How that equates to humiliation is beyond me? Maybe they speak "engrish" and just did not translate "humiliation" well.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

Nice, Heather! I totally forgot about Google....

Gay, what IS my mage picture?

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home