Monday, January 05, 2009

Picto-explanogram

Like a number of people I know, the past month saw me retreat from life online. I've decided that rather than bore you all to death with my reasons why, I'd present them to you visually with as little written distractions as possible.


So here's my last month or so, and a few of the reasons why my attention was directed away from time online.


It started snowing. It doesn't do that much here, so we thought, "Cool! Snowmen and slushies!"




But then it kept snowing. Check out the top of our gazebo-thingy after two or three days of snowstorm. At least we built a fort in its ruins.



We spent some time inside, drawing...
And makin' ornaments... Stuff like that.


We played games. Guess what Zane is.
It finally stopped snowing.

So we got down to New Years Eve partying.


And now we're all caught up.
I'll post some more words next.
Happy New Year!

7 Comments:

Blogger K.C. Ball said...

Cool pictures, Kev.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

Thanks, K.C.! Fun to take.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Gay Degani said...

Zane is you. HAve you compared photogs????

5:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah Hilary said...

Brilliant, Kev, that cheered me up no end. Thanks!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

Thanks, Gay and Sarah! Glad to cheer you up, Ms. Action Figures.

And Gay, it's funny, people either say he's totally me or totally Terri. :)

8:23 AM  
Blogger CJP said...

What a beautiful family and what fun DAD! Next time I wanna come over 2! We got to go sledin last week but no forts or snow men. The snow was powdery and uncoaperative but still fluffy wet cold and oodles of fun! LUV U MAN.

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stars were beautiful, and the smooth alabaster, and the Song shared by the stars and Breezy. Thank you for the story! Odd on!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home