Friday, November 07, 2008

Goofy Duo Takes Space By Storm

Or something like that.

My story, Krupper and Jons, is out at Every Day Fiction. Please stop by and give it a read. It's a science fiction bit with a bumbling Starsky and Hutch sort of feel.

This is my eleventh story in a row at EDF. Can you believe that? I owe my newfound love of flash fiction to them.

While we're on that subject, be sure and look for the Every Day Fiction 100 Best Stories Anthology. I'm not sure of its release date, I know they're hoping for before Christmas. But if you're interested in quality flash fiction--it'll gonna be one big book of it.

I'm happy to share a spot inside its covers. There are many, many brilliant writers in there.

So that's that.

It's been a happy Friday so far. Even at the end of long, weird week.

Thanks for reading!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Hilary said...

That's a great fic, Kevin. Congrats again on its publication!

1:54 AM  
Blogger K.C. Ball said...

When I first discovered Every Day Fiction, Kevin, I thought you were the staff writer. :)

As I said, over at EDF, Krupper and Jons has now officially become my favorite Kevin Shamel story.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Do you have anything about an Olsen twins experimenting with mind altering drugs and with each other kind of story?

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home