Saturday, November 01, 2008

Not A Zombie

So we had this plan for Halloween: The three dudes would be zombies and Terri would be an innocent Betty hanging out with them. But then Zane decided a few hours before we were going to go terrorize the town that he didn't want to be a zombie. Three costume changes later, and he was his all-time favorite---Robin! He's had a Robin costume for at least a year now. It's like his second skin. He was a great Robin.

My sister (a zombie) brought along two of her kids, a vampire and the Grim Reaper. The neighbors showed up with another vampire, a witch, and spiderman.

The weather was perfect for Halloween. Not so great for photos of anything but fog. Here's some we managed:








7 Comments:

Blogger K.C. Ball said...

Kevin,you are such a big kid! I love it! ;)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah Hilary said...

I love a good zombie!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

Thanks, you two. I AM a kid, and I love the zombs. Halloween is perfect for me.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love all those costumes, but, I must admit, I've always had a weakness for Robin!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

Yeah, Robin's pretty rad. He was definitely one of the cutest of the night.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. looks like so much fun! I was a black kitty.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how obsurd!

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home