Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Am Running Around The Playground

Superheroine Erin tagged me. Sorta secretly, too. She's apparently blogging while adventuring, and so could not follow some of the rules of the tag, yet.

I'm home after taking Zane to preschool, and about to launch into work on the novel, so I thought I'd warm up by answering these questions with really good words.

Here's the rules of the tag. I think I've messed them up. But I think they were messed up before:

Display the award.
Link back to the person who gave you this award.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (a big YIKES for me)
Put links to those blogs on your blog.
Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.
(I think, copy, answer and post your answers should be here somewhere...)

So, here's the award:

(Erin loves my blog)
Here's the meaty bit:

You can only answer in one word:
1. Where is your cell phone? Unpurchased
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Red
4. Your mother? Yikes
5. Your father? Hm.
6. Your favorite thing? Imagination
7. Your dream last night? Realistic
8. Your dream/goal? Wisdom
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? None
11. Your fear? None
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Stupid
15. One of your wish-list items? Greenhouse
16. Where you grew up? Idaho
17. The last thing you did? Typed
18. What are you wearing? Hoody
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? Luke
21. Your computer? Nice
22. Your mood? Mellow
23. Missing someone? Zane
24. Your car? Meh
25. Something you're not wearing? Ring
26. Favorite store? None
27. Your summer? Excellent
28. Love someone? Absolutely
29. Your favorite color? Ha!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Above
31. Last time you cried? Months
Well, that was fun. And now I'm ready to write some craaaazy things.

And do some laundry.

Dangit.

Thanks for the meme, Erin.

Now I must figure out seven bloggers to tag, not include Erin, and she tagged Alex...
Terri
Gay
M.
Sarah Hilary
Queen of Coins
Bryan
-C-
If you don't want to play, it's no sweat, no worries, and no skin off my nose. (where the heck did that last expression come from?) I understand and hold not a thing against any of you. Unless that thing is me, and we're hugging.

(imagine that I'm laughing us out crazily...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Gay Degani said...

I think this has to be the last one I do. I had to do this one because I like the look of the reward.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

I think me too.

It took a bit out of me, all that lookin' and linkin'. Not to mention, thinkin'.

K. We opt out together.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll make this my last too...and im doing it tomorrow. Im too fat to run around the playground.


also i never know enougb blogs tha thavent already been linked too lol

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sure.... I'll do for it!

Thanks for stopping by.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

dude, i'm straight. i'd suggest tagging - c - twice though. it's time well spent.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home