Monday, October 06, 2008

What I Do When I'm Not Writing (Or Dadding or Whatnot)

I thought I'd show you what I do when I sit upstairs at the computer and no writing comes of it. Here's a chunk of a painting I'm working on.




I'm drawing in ink and painting with photoshop.

It's been fun so far, and I've only got one portrait (mostly) painted. I spent a couple of weeks drawing at thedining room table when I had a chance. I've got lots to paint. It should keep me busy this winter.

I love arting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gay Degani said...

Bubbles looks pretty cool up close like that.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

It's weird to just see a piece, huh? I did another one last night, and thought about previewing him, too. Cut out a chunk of him, but didn't post it. Maybe later I'll do a post of little squares of my peeps.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like the cover of a floyd album

2:27 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

that's freakin cool

6:47 AM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

Thank you, Bryan. Thanks for sending people my way, too.

M, I'll name one Floyd.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home