Monday, September 15, 2008

She Can Suck It

You may or may not love Pamela Anderson. I happen to love her. I won't go into all the reasons why, but I assure you, they're not all sexual. In fact, the real reason I like her is that she's outspoken and honest. You might say she's shameless.

I try and not be political. At least as far as politics are concerned. But sometimes the ruling class goes too far. Sarah Palin is an obvious ploy by republicans to convince the public that they want a woman in charge of the country. Number one, that is bullshit. Two, the public does want a woman as president, but not Sarah Palin. We don't even want her as vice president.

There are so many reasons why. From her politics to her not believing dinosaurs existed (or that they did, but four thousand years ago, or that God made those funny rocks into the shapes of giant animals for our entertainment, or whatever weird, lipstick-pitbull, tiny Alaska town freaky crap she's into), from her false fronts, her policies as governor, and even pretending to know what the hell she's talking about to her and McCain running commercials about how they're not republicans. Devil in a red dress, it's plain to see. And no MILF, certainly.

Pamela Anderson doesn't like her, either.

Check out what she had to say:



Go Pam.

When I saw this, I honestly thought, "Pamela Anderson is my long-lost twin."

She can suck it. It's exactly something I'd say if asked about Sarah Palin. Quote me.

Anyway, it struck me.

So I made some shirts about it, as I'm prone to do about political things that grab me, though I do profess that I'm really not all that political, especially about politics:


I know some of you out there are republicans, and you believe that global warming is all natural and normal, and that oil is the best fuel (or money-maker, or both) that there is, and that there's nothing you can do for the future, so you might as well live like an asshole now and take as much as you can while flipping off the rest of the world because they're not as smart and savvy as you are, and that poor people suck anyway, and that those tools who stand up in front of you and lie about how different they are from that other tool that you either don't want to admit that you voted for, or that you'll defend to the end, being as big of a tool as him, aren't really the harbingers of doom that they are. I know you think Sarah Palin and John McCain are the suits for you. I know you won't want to buy these shirts. (Unless you're total perverts, too, which is definitely possible.) So you don't have to tell me how much you don't want to buy them. If you don't, I'll assume you didn't want to.

If you're not one of those perverts, then you might want to show up to get the thumbs up in a Suck it, Palin t.

I'll honestly tell you--I'm not very political. I don't know all the candidates' views on all the issues. What I do know is this: Every time I've heard Obama talk, he's made a lot of sense. He's one of those honest, outspoken, shameless sorts that I admire.

McCain and Palin, side-by-side, look like a couple of rodents--smug about having just dug through our cabinets.

So, I'm with Pam.

Suck it, Palin.

Quote me.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Yeah!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out America....Kev is onto you!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to send my sister the link to these shirts. She'll love 'em! Good entry, too -- well said.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That shirt is awesome!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

Thanks, everyone. I like these shirts, too. People are buying them! (That's how I know I'm not the only one laughing.)

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We at Chantixonline, are available to you 24X7 and suggest you to keep yourself permanently away from the dangerous addiction of ‘nicotine’ by having regular dosage of worldwide acclaimed Pfizer medicine named “Chantix”. To keep yourself updated about the harm causes by ‘nicotine’ to your body and about the ultimate cure of it, then please login to http://www.chantixonline.com .

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home