Sunday, August 31, 2008

Manifest Laboratory

Terri, my very cool wife, has a new blog. This one is about a passion of hers. One I'm both lucky and happy she has.

She's into bringing things into her reality by consciously willing them there.

It works.

She has a list of things that she's brought into being. It's an evergrowing list of good stuff.

Here's a bit from her first entry:

It's ALL a work in progress. As Neale Donald Walsch is fond of saying, "We're making it all up." That's why I decided to call this a "laboratory". Oddly, I always hated lab work in school. I think probably because we already were supposed to know what we were getting with experience. So why is a laboratory fun for me now? (Because if it ain't fun, I don't want to do it.) Well, first of all, I want to pronounce it La-BORE-a-tory. That makes it more fun. Of course, I still know what the end result is going to be. Perhaps it's fun now because seeing how it unfolds in real life is interesting and exciting. And because I actually want the object of my desire vs in chem class when I really could care less what those compounds did.

(She's funny, too.)

You can find her blog here: Manifest Laboratory

You go, Terri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home