Thursday, September 18, 2008

Double Your Fun?

People are always talking about going back and reliving their childhood. Wouldn't it be great to get back to those old forests, toys, teachers, and innocence?

Nope.

It would mean you'd have to be a virgin again.

I wrote a story about that, and Every Day Fiction published it today. It's called Double Virginity. I had a really good time writing it.

So far, people seem to like it.

Please drop by and give it a read (and rating and comment!). Double Virginity

Let me know what you think--would it be fun?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gay Degani said...

I've recently tagged your blog in my blog post http://wordsinplace.blogspot.com/. If you're interested in participating, please feel free. If not, no worries. Take care.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home