Sunday, July 06, 2008

So this is interesting:

For quite some time now--at least two years--I've been selling t-shirts that say, My red hair gives me super powers. Cute, yes. True, too. I made them up when I learned that redheads have a higher tolerance for pain than the rest of the hair-colored people out there.

So for a couple of years, I've been selling them. And they sell well. I've sold quite a few of them.

Here's what I'm finding. A lot of people google that phrase now to find my shirts. A LOT.

That means there's a lot of those shirts floating around out there.

So how about this:

Send me pics of you in that shirt!

I know, what are the chances that you've both bought my shirt, and are reading this blog entry, right? Ya never know, ya never know.

So if you have one of those shirts at home, or if you've got a sticker, mug, button, pin, mousepad, or something that says my red hair gives me super powers, send a pic along and I'll start a gallery here or something. Comment on this thread, and I'll tell you where to send it.

I'm curious to see how many years it'll take to get a pic. Google away, my fellow red haired googlers!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home