Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunday at the Disco

It's Sunday morning, and I've only had a few sips of coffee. Don't worry, by the time I'm done with this, it will have been a couple of cups, and by the end of this entry, things should make sense.

(If you were with me during my year of bedhead, then you know what I'm like first thing in the morning.)

I probably won't really take long enough for more than this cup to go down. And it's going down fast. I just really want to make one quick announcement.

Every Day Fiction, that lovely zine I speak of so oft, has published my story, To Save the Disco. It's an all-dialogue fantasy comedy. Do you like Narwhals? Who doesn't, right? I know one guy who doesn't like them anymore.


Read why here: To Save the Disco

Please give it a read if you've got a few minutes. It's really short. As always you can rate it, and comment about it. I love that part.

Have a great Sunday.

(Not even a whole cup.)

2 Comments:

Blogger K.C. Ball said...

Kevin:

With narwhals and submarines on your mind, I thought you might get a kick out of this; stop me if you've already heard it.

There have been three United States Navy submarines named Narwhal. The first U.S.S. Narwhal went to sea in 1909. The second plied the Atlantic during World War II. The third was an atomic submarine; it was deactivated in 1999.

I couldn't find any record that any of the three had ever sailed in Arctic waters. ;)

K.C.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Kevin Shamel said...

Wow, that's cool, K.C.

Trust you for the reporterly info!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home