Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Write? Right.


I thought I should probably do a little updating:

I have a couple stories out there right now, if you care to read them--

"Cats and Dogs and Maybe a Pig", a short story about sex, lust, and animals. (It's nothing gross...) You can find it here, at The Edge of Propinquity. It'll be featured for the month, and then you can find it in the archives. For a year, I do believe.

Every Day Fiction just published a flashy flash (super short) piece of mine called, Haven. It's about a girl and a dragon. It's live today, and then will join the brilliant little bits in the archives. There's a lot of good, quick reading there. I read a story every day from EDF.

For those of you who've been asking, and even for those of you who've not--There are new Haggis episodes coming soon. If you followed the blog from my website and arrived here, and now you're thinking, "Where's all that weird crap about this dude's fake Scottish cousin?" It'll be here soon. He's been up to his old, lame tricks again, I've got adventures to tell.

If you've got something to say about my stories, this is a good place to do it. And I'd really appreciate it.

I'm really, really going to try and keep this blog up better. It's almost a resolution.

Have rad days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home