Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Oh, The Horror of it All....


Today my story, The Hero and the Horror appears at Every Day Fiction. It's a fun little story that people seem to like. Maybe you will. Please check it out if you get a chance.

In other writing news, EDF has given me an author forum at their forums. This is a place for people to come and talk to me about stuff. If you've got some stuff to talk to me about, please come by and do so.

AND Every Day Fiction has agreed to publish two more of my flash stories. Be on the lookout for Mail, and To Save the Disco, which will be coming along in the next couple of months. I'm writing a lot of flash lately, and I'll have more to send to EDF soon. My goal is a solid year of monthly stories there. We'll see how I do. Seven so far...

Thanks for reading, everyone. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home