Friday, September 15, 2006

...

Unfortunately, it’s taken quite a bit of work to get the inside of the house done. On the days that I do make it out to the yard to relax, or to play, I definitely don’t feel like mowing the lawn. The yard, with all its needed attention, is starting to be less attractive. But not so much so that I’m going to do anything about it. I think it’s too late now.

The lady next door has called to tell us how to get rid of dandelions, twice. Apparently, it’s quite a complex maneuver. It involves dampening soil, digging at certain measurements, and plastic bags. She gets some, “Yeah, sures” from me. I doubt I’ll be out there removing dandelions with plastic bags next year, just like there was none this year. I like ‘em. I like their puffy heads when they go to seed, too. I like to blow them. The old lady next door is probably going to end up hating me. She’s also reminded me that clovers are weeds, too. And that they attract bees.

They also attract babies:

Going to Seed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home